Thursday, April 12, 2012

SL Log 2 /6

I will print this but I figured this along with a hard copy of the paper:
(Since my current inconsistency with my computer situation. I just needed to jot down all of my involvement and compile my notes, I understand this does not make up for the previous deadlines missed).


Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:00pm-2:30pm (2.5 hours)
I made calls/collections for donations for the basketball tournament. I was able to pick up gift cards from Smoothie King and meet with manager of Marco’s Pizza to donate food for the event.

Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:00pm-9pm (4 hours)
I attended the basketball tournament also known as the evening of the main fundraiser for the Lead Out Loud research project. My tasks consisted of picking up pizza for the event, tabling for the CAP/AAUW table to inform the public about the research and the purpose of why the grant was given for this project.

Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:00pm-6:00pm (3 hours)
The day before the Lead Out Loud Workshop I made posters for the event so that the schools would be directed for the exact location. In addition I constructed the itinerary for the event so that administrators, chaperones as well as volunteer members are aware of the activities for the day.

Friday, March 30, 2012 9:00am-3:00pm (6 hours)
I attended the actual workshop event, Leading Out Loud workshop. Along with organizing the elementary groups for the Lawton Chiles facilitators, I assisted with the direction and implementation of the lesson should there be any miscommunication between the middle school girls and the elementary group. Subsequently, I assisted with warm-up activities in between lesson plans, the scheduled lunch and dismissal and then after clean up.

Friday, April 6, 11:00am-1:00pm (3 hours)
Camille Thomas and I started transcribing a parent interview.

Monday, April 9, 2012 1:00pm-2:30pm (1.5 hours)
Camille Thomas and I finished transcribing and then went back to thoroughly check our work to see if we missed anything, including searching for environmental noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment